A list of really cool facts about me:
- I write stories for children (and sometimes for adults if they ask nicely)
- I make games with Learning Yogi
- I once ate nothing but jelly for a week and survived (barely!)
- My favourite colour is a dark blue – like the deep ocean or the night sky
- I have a new favourite animal every week. This week it is the weasel.
- I can make a decent lemon drizzle cake. I was once told it was ‘pretty tasty’
- I can dance but I pretend I can’t so everyone around me feels better (shh, that’s a secret!)
- When I was younger, I had an invisible friend called ‘Mind Man’. He is currently on tour with his rock band and has promised he will be back soon.
- I have a Tyrannosaurus Rex on my desk. His name is Dawson. He has been with me for as long as I can remember.